Frequently Asked Questions
What is included?
- Here at The Barn we handle event coordination, chairs, tables, linens and parking for your event. On the day of your event, you'll have a lead event coordinator, support coordination staff members and parking attendants to escort your guests by cart to and from the venue from our upper and lower parking areas. Also included is a one hour rehearsal time generally the day prior to your event. This allows enough time to run through your ceremony two to three times and not make you and your wedding party late to your rehearsal dinner. The time leading to your event, you will work with an event coordinator who will set up a meeting with you to discuss ceremony and reception layout, bridal traditions, who is in your wedding party, and all those details that make the day yours!
- Since we customize the event to fit your needs, we don't do a package deal. Your event is priced based on how long your event will last and the number of guests you plan to have attend. Have no fear, this doesn’t mean that we do a “per head” cost. We prefer calling it a “per seat” cost because we price it per chair to make sure that each guest has a place to rest when all the fun wears them out!
- It does not! No matter which day of the week or which month of the year, our costs stay the same. That means pick your ideal date and don't worry about adjusting your dreams because here at The Barn, no day of the week is no more important than another! If you host your event on a Crooked Pines Farm Holiday, rates may vary.
- The sooner the better because dates fill up fast!
- Upon signing your contract, half of the estimation from your Barn Tour is due. The second half is due 60 days prior to your event. The second half may go up or down depending upon any changes you may make along the way. We will send you updated invoices throughout the process so you know exactly where your money is going.
- We do! You can find them listed at the end of our Bridal Packet or you can find them listed here with links to their websites.
- No, you do not. We have preferred vendors because we work with them on a continual basis and have a working relationship with them and their craft. Feel free to use any insured vendor of your choice!
- No worries! There is no outside vendor fee here. All we would need from you is a good phone number and email address for your vendor so we can get them to sign our Vendor Agreement form.
- Yes we do! Simply let us show you what we have to offer on your next visit to the farm.
- Great question! If you go here, you will find pictures from the first day of each month here at The Barn. Keep in mind that this is a typical look, but with weather changes, like the snow of January 2014, things may look a little different each year. If you want to see what your month looks like face-to-face, feel free to schedule a visit!
- Have no fear, we are prepared! We can move your ceremony inside and keep the look of a traditional ceremony and then flip the venue for your reception. We would just ask you and your guests to hang out upstairs and on the patio while we bring in your tables, linens and table décor and create your reception for you.